Ingredients for Cooking Potatoes in Milk
- Potato medium 4 pcs
- Cheddar Cheese 50 gr
- Milk 3% 1 cup
- Salt pinch
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Milk
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Bakeware, Fork, Large grater
Cooking potatoes in milk:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
In cooking, it is advisable to use a fresh potato crop. Take 4 medium root vegetables, peel them off with a knife and rinse under running water.
Grated cheddar cheese.
Step 2: Cut and spread the potatoes.
Cut the potato with a knife into circles on a cutting board 7 mm thick.
We spread the potatoes 1 layer in a baking dish. Salt to taste.
Step 3: Pour in milk.
Pour uncut potatoes with milk so that it nearly bedspread layer.
Step 4: Sprinkle with cheese.
Sprinkle with cheese. Make sure that the cheese covers the entire surface.
Step 5: Bake.
We put the dish on the middle shelf of a preheated oven. At a temperature of 200-220 degrees we cook potatoes in milk for 50 minutes.
Step 6: Serve.
Prepare the meal with a fork. If the potato is well pierced - it is ready.
Serving potatoes in milk is best "with heat, with heat."
Enjoy your meal!
- Before sprinkling with grated cheese, onions, chopped rings can be put on the potatoes.
- To replenish vitamins and give beauty, sprinkle with herbs before serving.
- In addition to salt, you can add any other seasonings.
- The combination of this dish with sauce gives an unforgettable effect. Recipes of any complexity can be found here.