Ingredients for Salad with Chicken Breast and Rusks
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece
- Chicken fillet 250 grams
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Canned corn 1 can
- Garlic 1 clove
- Wheat crackers to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- A mix of lettuce to taste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying chicken
- Main Ingredients Corn, Cucumber, Salad, Garlic, Chicken
- Serving 3 servings
Salad bowl, frying pan, kitchen knife, cutting board, disposable paper towels, tablespoon, garlic press, saucer, fork, spatula.
Making a salad with chicken breast and crackers:
Step 1: Prepare the chicken.
Clean chilled (but not frozen) chicken breast from bones and skin, if necessary. Rinse the cleaned fillet with cool running water, and then wipe with disposable paper towels. Cut the fillet along the fibers to make thin slices, no thicker 2-2.5 centimeters. Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
Heat a little vegetable oil in a pan and fry the fillet over medium heat until browned. You need to fry no more 5 minutes on each side so that the chicken meat does not become too dry. Readiness can be checked by slightly pressing on a piece of fillet, if there is no blood, then everything is ready.
Cut the fried chicken into cubes or thin strips.
Step 2: Prepare the cucumber.
Rinse fresh cucumber with warm running water. Be sure to peel it, in whole or in part, if it is suddenly bitter. Cut the prepared vegetable into small cubes.
Step 3: Three Cheese
Parmesan is best for preparing this salad, it can be bought immediately grated, as it is quite hard and it is difficult to rub it at home. In any case, whatever cheese you choose, you need to grind it with a fine grater.
Step 4: Prepare the salad mixture.
Sort the salad mixture, rinse properly with warm water and wipe with towels to remove excess moisture. Tear the greens with your hands or chop coarsely.
Step 5: Cooking the garlic-mayonnaise dressing.
Measure out the amount of mayonnaise you need for dressing, transfer it to a deep saucer. Peel the garlic clove and crush it using a special press or chop it very finely. Combine the garlic with mayonnaise, turning everything into a uniform aromatic sauce.
Step 6: Mix the salad with chicken breast and crackers.
Pour the salad mixture, slices of cucumber, canned corn into the salad bowl (do not forget to first drain the liquid from it). Sprinkle with grated cheese. Lay on top beautifully pieces of chicken and wheat crackers, pour garlic sauce and immediately serve salad to the table.
Step 7: Serve the salad with chicken breast and crackers.
Salad with chicken breast and crackers is a full and delicious dinner for the whole family. It has both vegetables and healthy nutritious white meat, and even crispy crackers that arouse appetite, so it’s absolutely impossible to tear yourself away from your plate!
Help yourself to your health!
- Instead of mayonnaise with garlic, salad can be seasoned with sour cream mixed with mustard. It turns out a completely different taste, but this option is good for those who do not have mayonnaise.
- To make wheat crackers at home, just cut white bread into small cubes and place them in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 3-5 minutes. The main thing is to ensure that they do not burn out, but only slightly dried out.
- Do you like summer light salads with tender chicken? Try a green salad with chicken, a salad with grilled chicken, a salad with strawberries and chicken, and an avocado salad with chicken.