Microwave Toast Pizza Ingredients
- Slice of white bread 1 piece
- Butter or margarine optional
- Tomato (small) several slices
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cheese 1 slice
- Salami 1-3 slices (depending on size)
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Tomato, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 1 serving
Microwave, kitchen knife, cutting board, toaster, plate.
Cooking toast pizza in the microwave:
Step 1: prepare a piece of bread.
Slices of bread should not be very thick and, most importantly, toasted. You can fry them in a dry pan, in the oven or with a toaster. The main thing is that slices of bread acquire a crispy golden crust.
Sliced finished bread slices on one side with butter or margarine.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Cut the tomato into thin slices. Cut salami and cheese the same way. But cheese can be grated, this is optional.
Step 3: bake toast pizza in the microwave.
Put tomatoes on top of the butter on the bread, salt and pepper, then put the cheese and salami on the top.
Transfer the toast pizza to a suitable plate and microwave in 1 minute. Heat everything at maximum power so that the cheese melts.
Step 4: serve toast pizza.
Serving toast pizza is necessary immediately after cooking, while it is still hot, and the cheese is viscous. This is a quick breakfast, and an elementary snack, and how to “eat something quickly” will come down. Tasty, fast, easy!
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of tomato slices, you can use thick tomato sauce.
- Instead of salami, you can take a simple boiled sausage or ham. The main thing is not to take hard smoked sausage, because it is not soft enough and you just will be uncomfortable to eat.