We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salting Cucumbers and Potatoes
- Pickles 2 pcs
- Potato 10 pcs
- Red onion 1 pc
- Radish 8 pcs
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Greens to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Cucumber, Radish
Knife, Bowl, Casserole, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Plates
Making salted cucumber and potato salad:
Step 1: Prepare the potatoes.
First, boil the potatoes. To do this, turn on a strong fire on the stove, pour clean water into the pan and put on the burner. While the liquid is boiling, carefully rinse the potatoes under running water.
Then we lower it in boiling water, reduce the heat to medium, cook 10 - 15 minutes, add salt and boil until cooked another 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the water from the boiled potatoes and leave to cool.
Step 2: Cut the cucumbers, onions, radishes and herbs.
We cut pickles into thin beautiful slices, slices or straws and put them in a deep bowl.
We clear the onion from the husk, rinse under running water, put on a cutting board and cut into small cubes or half rings.
We wash the radish under running water, cut the tops and cut again, if desired: in circles, slices or straws.
As greens, you can use, for example, dill. We rinse it under running water and finely chop on a cutting board.
Step 3: chop the potatoes.
Peel the cooled potatoes from the skin, cut them on a cutting board with an average cube of about 1 - 2 cm and put them in a bowl.
Step 4: Refill the salad.
We mix all the vegetables with each other until smooth, add black ground pepper, salt and season with mayonnaise. Mayonnaise, by the way, can be easily prepared independently at home.
Then mix everything again and you can serve the dish to the table.
Step 5: Serve pickled cucumber and potato salad.
Seasoned salad is served immediately after cooking along with flavored bread. As a decoration, you can use twigs of fresh herbs, olives, as well as boiled grated yolk. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- In the season of fresh herbs, you can use not only dill, but also parsley, cilantro, green onions, as well as lettuce to taste.
- If there are no pickles, but you really want to make a salad, then replace them with pickled ones or cook quick salted cucumbers.
- For opponents of mayonnaise, salad can be seasoned with sour cream.
- If you do not have red onions, you can replace it with ordinary onions or not add to the salad at all.