We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Tomato Bread with Garlic
- Wheat flour 300 grams
- Rye flour 150 grams
- Dry yeast 1.5 teaspoon
- 3 cloves medium sized garlic
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Cold purified water 275 milliliters
- Salt 1.5 teaspoons or to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Garlic, Yeast Dough
- Serving 8 servings
Medium bowl, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Small pan, Cooker, Garlic, Saucer, Cutting board, Knife, Cloth towel, Baking tray, Oven, Metal cup or mug, Serving dish, Kitchen gloves, Hand whisk, Lattice
Cooking tomato bread with garlic:
Step 1: prepare the flour mixture.
Pour wheat and rye flour into a medium bowl, and add yeast and salt. Using a tablespoon or hand whisk, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
We put the garlic cloves on a cutting board and, having pressed gently with the handle from the knife, remove the husk from them.
After - we wash the garlic under running water and put it in the garlic. Grind and transfer to a free saucer.
Step 3: prepare the water.
In order for our dough to rise well, it is necessary to knead it using warm water. Therefore, we pour purified water into a small saucepan and put on medium heat. Literally through 2-3 minutes we turn off the burner, since the liquid should not be hot, otherwise the yeast will curl up and the dough will not rise.
Step 4: prepare the dough for bread.
Pour warm water into a bowl with flour mixture, and also add tomato paste and chopped garlic. With clean, dry hands, knead the dough well. When the mass begins to become dense, if desired, transfer it to the kitchen table, crushed with a small amount of flour, and continue to knead the dough on a flat surface. The dough should stick slightly to your hands due to rye flour. Now put the test circle back into the bowl and cover with a cloth towel. We clean it in a warm place so that it can rise during 1.5-2 hours.
Step 5: prepare tomato bread with garlic.
After the dough is infused, put it back on the kitchen table, crushed with flour, and give it the shape of the bread with our hands. Attention: a bakery product can be of any shape: rectangular, round, oval. The taste of this will definitely not change. We spread the loaf on a baking sheet, if desired with a knife, make small cuts on the surface of the dough and put in the off oven to approach for another 1 hour Over this period of time, bread should again come up and become magnificent.
Then, turn on the oven to the maximum temperature - 220 ° -240 ° C, and put a mug of plain water on the bottom stand or grill. Thus, steam should begin to form, which will make our bread soft and tender. We bake in this way for 10 minutes. Immediately after that, open the oven door and, using the kitchen tack, we get a mug. Close the door, turn down the fire up to 200 ° C and continue to bake bread yet 50 minutes. Baking at the end of cooking will be covered with a golden crust and will seduce everyone with its unforgettable aromas. Immediately after that, turn off the oven, and get the baking sheet with kitchen gloves. We shift the bread to the wire rack and set aside to cool to a warm state.
Step 6: serve tomato bread with garlic.
As soon as the tomato bread with garlic cools down a little, put it on a chopping board and use a knife to cut into portioned slices. Baking is very tasty, fragrant and beautiful in color. Such bread can be served with the first and second courses, as well as the basis for a sandwich.
- In the process of baking bread, it is necessary to focus on your oven in time, since each has its own characteristics. After the allotted time, it is necessary to check the degree of readiness of the bakery product by piercing it with a toothpick. If a dough remains on the toothpick, then the cooking time must be increased.
- In addition to the oven, you can use a bread machine. In this case, it is necessary to put all the ingredients in the container according to the instructions and put the program "Rye".
- If you don’t have a garlic to hand, then you can finely chop the garlic on a cutting board with a knife.
- Flour, like yeast, you must use high-quality. It must be of the highest quality and finely ground. As for yeast, they must always be fresh, otherwise the bread may not rise during the baking process and be raw inside.