We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cream Salmon Ingredients
- Pink salmon (whole fillet) 1 pc
- Lemon 1/2 pc
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cream (15-20% fat) 400 ml
- Greens to taste
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Pink Salmon, Cream, Greens
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Bowls or small plates - by the number of types of greens, tablespoon, baking dish
Cooking pink salmon in cream:
Step 1: Prepare the pink salmon.
For cooking, you can use fresh salmon fillet or frozen. If you took frozen, then you must first defrost it: leave the fillet at room temperature for about an hour.
Fillet should be cut into small pieces. Wash them and dry them with a paper towel.
Step 2: Prepare the greens.
You can choose greens for pink salmon to your taste. Parsley, dill, and oregano will do. Wash and finely chop the greens, put each type in a separate bowl or small plate. If there is no fresh herbs, dried ones will do, or use a set of spices for fish.
Step 3: Cook the pink salmon in cream.
Pink salmon itself is rather dry, so it is rarely fried, it is better to bake. Pour olive oil into the baking dish, lay the fillet of pink salmon, squeeze lemon juice on it (so that all the slices get it), salt, add black pepper and leave it to stand 10-15 minutes. In the meantime, turn on the oven, let it warm up to 200 degrees.
Pour the pink salmon with cream. The cream will make pink salmon very tender, and no dryness. It will turn out very juicy.
Now we fall asleep fish in cream with herbs. Of course, the greens will dry out a little during the baking process, but pink salmon will turn out to be very aromatic, with a special taste. If you bake only in cream, the taste will be much simpler. So, put the form with the fish in the preheated oven and bake 30-40 minutes, depending on the thickness and size of the pieces.
Cream under the influence of high temperature thickens, filled with the aroma of herbs - you get a delicious sauce. Leave the cooked pink salmon in cream to cool for about 10 minutes. All is ready.
Step 4: Serve the pink salmon in cream.
Just as you don’t hide the awl in a bag, you can’t hide the process of baking pink salmon in cream from households. Surely everyone has already gathered for the aroma flowing from the kitchen. Set the table and lay the fish in plates.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you do not like greens, fill the fish with cream and bake, and 5 minutes before cooking, fill everything with grated hard cheese (if the oven has a “grill” mode, you can make a crispy cheese crust).
- The best addition to pink salmon in cream is boiled vegetables, such as asparagus beans or broccoli.
- You can marinate the pink salmon fillet in a lemon marinade, it will be even tastier. Take half a glass of cold boiled water, add the juice of half a lemon, salt to taste, pepper - mix, you get a marinade. Put the dried pink salmon fillet in a bowl, pour the marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Then remove the fish from the marinade, let it drain and bake the fillet as described.