We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Light Tomato Soup
- Tomatoes 6-7 pieces
- Rice 0.25 cup
- Guy oil (ghee) 3-4 tablespoons
- Salt 1.5-2 teaspoons
- Sugar 1-2 teaspoons
- Purified water 1.5-2 liters
- Laurel leaf 1-2 pieces or to taste
- Cumin whole 0.25 teaspoon
- Asafoetida 0.25 teaspoon
- Ground coriander 0.25 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 0.25 teaspoon
- Greens (for decoration) as desired and to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Teaspoon, Measuring cup (for water), Kettle, Stove, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Skimmer, Fine colander with a fine net, Deep pan with a lid (capacity 4 liters), Ladle, Deep plate
Cooking light tomato soup:
Step 1: prepare the tomatoes.
First of all, bring to a boil over high heat a kettle full of ordinary running water. Then we select large juicy tomatoes, wash them, put in a deep bowl and after some time pour boiling water.
We stand tomatoes in hot water 5-7 minutes. After that, with the help of a slotted spoon, we transfer them to a bowl of ice water and allow to cool completely.
Next, remove the peel from each tomato, which we immediately discard, and transfer the pulp into a clean blender bowl and grind it to the consistency of mashed potatoes at the highest speed.
Step 2: prepare the pic.
Then we sort out the rice and remove different rubbish from it in the form of pebbles. We shift the grains into a colander with a fine mesh and carefully wash them under a stream of cold running water. Leave the rice in a colander until use, during which time excess liquid drains from it.
Step 3: Cook the light tomato soup.
Now put on a medium fire a deep pan and melt the right amount of gi oil in it. After a couple of minutes we put there a bay leaf and cumin.
Fry these spices 20-30 seconds, then add ground spices and cook them together for a few more seconds.
Next, spread the tomato puree in a pan, bring it to a boil and simmer under the lid 3 minutes.
Then we pour there 1,5-2 liters purified water (if desired, its amount can be reduced) and pour in already dried rice grains.
Cook soup 12-15 minutes or until rice is fully cooked. Then add salt and sugar to it. You should focus on these products to taste: if the tomatoes are sour, you need to sweeten more, and if sweet, salt.
We cook the first hot dish for a couple of minutes, then turn off the stove. We cover the pan with a lid and let the soup stand 7-10 minutes. Then with the help of a ladle, pour it into deep plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve light tomato soup.
Light tomato soup is served hot as the first meal for dinner. If desired, before serving, each serving is decorated with leaves of parsley, basil or sprinkled with chopped green onions and dill. To this dish, as an addition, you can offer sour cream, mayonnaise or cream. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if the blender bowl is small, then the tomato pulp should be cut into small pieces before chopping;
- the pulp of tomatoes can be grated on a fine grater;
- Put a lot of rice is not worth it, it boils and very thickens the soup;
- the set of spices can be adjusted to taste by adding various spices that are used in the preparation of the first hot dishes;
- the amount of water depends on the juiciness of tomatoes and the desired density of the soup;
- sometimes finely chopped onions, garlic and carrots are fried with spices for 4-5 minutes. Only after this add ground tomatoes to them and then cook the soup according to the recipe;
- If desired, this dish can be prepared on a broth or vegetable broth.