We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pork steak in sweet and sour marinade
- Pork steak (fresh) 3 pieces
- Chili pepper (red) 1 piece or 1/2 part (length 2 centimeters)
- Ginger (fresh root) 1 teaspoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Lemon 1/2 pieces
- Lime 1/2 pieces
- Honey (light) 1 tablespoon
- Cognac 100 milliliters
- Soy sauce 50 milliliters
- Rosemary (dried) to taste
- Ground coriander to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Lime, Lemon, Honey
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Tablespoon, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep plate, Bowl, Manual juicer, Grater, Silicone kitchen spatula, Baking brush, Plastic bag with zipper, Silicone kitchen spatula, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Grill pan with removable handle, Paper kitchen towels, Kitchen gloves, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking pork steak in sweet and sour marinade:
Step 1: prepare the steaks.
We take fresh pork steaks 2.5 centimeters thick, wash them under cold running water and dry with paper kitchen towels.
Then, in turn, lay out on a cutting board and make shallow cuts on each cross crosswise (with a net). After that, sprinkle meat on all sides to taste with salt, about a pinch per serving. Send the steaks to a deep plate and leave them as they are on 5-7 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
In the meantime, cook the marinade. Pour the right amount of cognac, soy sauce and liquid light honey into a small bowl or any other dishes. There, using a manual juicer, squeeze the juice from the halves of lime and lemon.
Then add a little ground rosemary, paprika and coriander.
Then we rub the garlic cloves peeled and peeled on a fine grater, as well as a slice of fresh ginger root.
Then we wash and dry the red chili peppers. We put it on a clean cutting board and finely chop it with a kitchen knife, without removing the seeds.
We shift the chopped vegetable into a bowl with an almost ready marinade.
Mix everything with a silicone kitchen spatula and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: pickle steaks.
Pour steaks with cooked marinade and leave to brew at room temperature for 1 hour, periodically turning them from side to side.
Then we transfer the meat to a plastic bag along with a sweet and sour mixture, close the zipper and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours, preferably at night.
Step 4: Cook the pork steak in a sweet and sour marinade.
After the required time has passed, turn on and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Next we get the steaks from the refrigerator, dip them in paper towels so that the top layer of the marinade is slightly removed, and put it on a plate. Then put on a medium fire a grill pan with a removable handle and pour vegetable oil into it.
When it is hot, dip the pickled meat there and fry it on both sides until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes each.
Next, water the browned steaks with the remains of the marinade. We allow the spicy mixture to boil slightly and send the meat to the preheated oven on 10-15 minutes right in the pan.
Then we put on kitchen gloves, take out the finished dish from the oven and rearrange it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop. Helping ourselves with a kitchen spatula, we spread the steaks in portions on plates and serve to the table.
Step 5: Serve the pork steak in a sweet and sour marinade.
Pork steak in sweet and sour marinade is served immediately after cooking hot as a second meat dish. It is served with your favorite side dish, for example, boiled or steamed rice, salad, stewed, fried or baked vegetables, mashed potatoes, pasta, as well as cereals from cereals. The taste is meat tender, soft with a slightly crispy crust. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- you can use any spices that season meat dishes;
- Very often cognac is replaced with red fortified wine. Why is there alcohol in the marinade? It accelerates the fermentation process, disinfects, killing most of the harmful bacteria that are found in almost all products and gives the dish a certain flavor;
- if you want to cook steaks in a slow cooker, put them in a bowl greased with vegetable oil, turn on the “Baking” mode for 40 minutes and fry the meat for 20 minutes on each side. During this time, it is fully cooked, so the oven is not needed;
- An ideal substitute for fresh hot chili peppers - dried and ground cayenne;
- lime juice can be replaced with wine vinegar, but in this case it is better to use cognac in the marinade, and not red wine;
- if the marinade is too salty, you can add a little sugar;
- steaks can be fried in a conventional pan and baked in any heat-resistant form.