We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of summer salad with cabbage
- White cabbage 200 grams (half a small fork)
- Tomato 1 piece (large)
- Cucumber 1 piece (large)
- Green onions 3-4 feathers
- Fresh dill 3-4 branches
- Fresh parsley 3-4 branches
- Vegetable oil (unrefined) 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Cucumber, Pepper, Tomato
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Paper kitchen towels, kitchen knife, cutting board, deep bowl, tablespoon, plate or salad bowl.
Cooking summer salad with cabbage:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, put the necessary products on the kitchen table. After that, remove from the cabbage a few top, almost always damaged leaves and rinse it along with the rest of the vegetables, as well as greens under cold running water. Then we dry everything with paper kitchen towels, take turns sending to the cutting board and continue the preparation.
Step 2: chop vegetables and herbs.
We chop cabbage with thin strips.
At the tomato we remove the place on which the stalk was attached, and grind it with slices or cubes of 1 centimeter in size.
Next, we cut off the ends of the cucumber along the edges and cut it into rings, half rings, quarters with a thickness of 5-6 millimeters.
Chives, dill and parsley are just finely chopped and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: bring the salad to full readiness.
We shift all prepared vegetables and greens into a deep bowl. Season them to taste with salt and vegetable oil. We mix all the components of the salad to a homogeneous consistency and let the dish stand at room temperature so that they let the juice flow. Then we mix again, transfer the appetizing dish to a salad bowl or distribute portions on plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve summer salad with cabbage.
Summer cabbage salad is served at room temperature. It is served in a salad bowl or in portions on plates as the main vegetarian dish or side dish for dishes of meat, fish, poultry, game or sausages. This perfect culinary masterpiece does not need any additions, although fresh home-made bread will come in handy. Enjoy delicious and healthy instant food!
Enjoy your meal!
- an excellent substitute for vegetable oil - sour cream, cream or sour milk yogurt, you can still use mayonnaise, but preferably homemade, this will bring more benefits;
- very often, onions are put instead of green onions, and a bouquet of greens is supplemented with basil and cilantro;
- if desired, fresh boiled corn, celery stalks, young carrots and blanched green bean pods can be added to a set of vegetables;
- sometimes peeling is taken from cucumbers before slicing, and if overripe varieties of this vegetable are used, then large seeds are removed from the core;
- want a more spicy, lightly spicy island salad dressing? Mix vegetable oil with regular mustard, a drop of lemon juice and a pinch of aromatic dried herbs.